From the job description:
The Web Editor manages the overall editing of Our Sunday Visitor Publishing Division’s consumer-facing websites, producing content consistent with OSV’s mission, tone and voice, resulting in a positive perception of the brand and supporting the increase of web sales.
Essential Job Functions
- In collaboration with authors and internal marketing and editorial functions, develops, edits and posts web exclusive content, ensuring appropriate editorial voice and tone, based on solid knowledge of the Catholic faith, products, and the targeted audience.
- Works in tandem with the Social Media Editor to ensure the effectiveness of a comprehensive social medial strategy and marketing techniques to increase visibility, traffic and web sales.
- Manages strategic partnerships with Catholic media organizations and individuals to increase web sales and drive traffic to OSV websites.
- Manages user comments on OSV websites, using the feedback to make continual improvements to the sites.
- Edits, develops and deploys email newsletters and marketing email content.
- May attend Catholic media/press events as appropriate.
For more information about the job and requirements, and to apply, go to: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=1229341&t=1