Here are the OSV Newsweekly stories that drew the most web traffic in March 2010:
1. How parish websites can better connect with Catholics
2. Hundred U.S. Anglican parishes make first step towards becoming Catholic
3. Editorial: Should the pope resign?
4. DC same-sex marriage forces Church out of adoption service
5. Is new Vatican commission a good — or bad — sign for Medjugorje authenticity?
6. Editorial: Keeping Catholic. Are parishes' priorities in the right place?
7. Editorial: Ideological blindness in health care debate brings awful ironies
8. In Focus: Definitive Catholic guide to Holy Week
9. Amid soaring unemployment, Catholic career counselor offers tips for finding work
10. Wounded veteran finds healing in Church; becomes Catholic at Easter